This estate of mountain villas consist of a group of six completely detached two, three and four-bedroom spacious country cottage-style villas all of which have ...
This estate of mountain villas consist of a group of six completely detached two, three and four-bedroom spacious country cottage-style villas all of which have beautiful views across the mountainside and some out to sea. They are set in natural gardens, to the side of a mountain stream, and they share a communal pool hidden in the centre of the gardens. The setting perfectly reflects the relaxed pace of life in the mountains, where your peace is most likely to be disturbed by the ringing bells of a passing goat herd. The cottages retain a ‘village-style’ of architecture, and blend beautifully with the environment. Each cottage is extremely spacious and comfortable and is set out over two or three storeys, providing the feel of a house. Total size of the plot is 3,000m2.
Two 2-bedroom cottages suitable for up to four guests (5 with sofa bed)
Two 3-bedroom cottages suitable for up to six guests (7 with sofa bed)
Two 4-bedroom cottages suitable for up to eight guests (9 with sofa bed)
- Freshwater swimming pool Dimensions: 14 x 7m. Depths: 1.30 – 1.80m
- Children’s pool: 3.65 x 2.65m. Depth: 0.50
- 6km/15-minute drive to Kalkan, 16km/25-minute drive to Patara Beach and Kaputas Beach
- 500m/10-minute walk to Islamlar village center and, 5-minute drive to the closest mini market.
- Xanthos: 17km/25-minute drive Kas: 30km/45-minute drive, Saklikent: 45km/1 hour 10-minute drive. Fethiye: 80km/1 hour 10-minute drive.
- Restaurants nearby
- Ideal for establishing a retreat centre
- A traditional, peaceful and scenic mountain region, a short distance ( 6 km ) from the more cosmopolitan attractions of the coast; Islamlar is made up a scattering of old houses, a mosque, a cay (tea) garden and a flour mill, where the flour is still ground using water power.
- Olives and grapes
- Springs and streams spouting from steep terrain make it an ideal place for freshwater trout – Islamlar is well known for its trout restaurants.
- One of the nine restaurants is Bodamya Tepe which is 100 meters away. Natural and chemical-free flavours make the food as it should taste.
- When searching for something a little more sophisticated, the restaurants and cafe’s bars shops and beach clubs of Kalkan are fifteen minutes drive.
- The cottages are close to parts of the famous Lycian way walks and so are great for walkers, as well as nearby areas such as Saklikent Gorge and Letoon and Kaputas Beach and Patara Beach.